Rules and Regulations for Stay-at-Home Townships
The people inclusive of the Stay-at-Home programme of the township need to abide by the following 'Standard Operating Procedures':
- Reside at their homes only (except for the persons going to government departments, organizations, companies, factories and workplaces for serving duties).
- Arrange only one person from each house to go out shopping.
- Arrange only two people per house to go to hospitals and clinics.
- Wear masks whenever going outside the houses.
- Allow ferries and registered vehicles to transport returnees from workplaces to pass the wards.
- Allow one person only in addition to the driver in a vehicle for shopping in the ward and two people except for the driver to go to hospitals or clinics.
- Abide by the standard operating procedures (SOP) for trucks to ensure smooth flow of commodities in the township.
Republic of the Union of Myanmar Ministry of Health and Sports Orders 273 & 274/2021
List of 'Stay at Home' Townships
Rules and Regulations for Non-Stay-At-Home Townships
The current situation of the COVID-19 virus in Myanmar is considered to be in the third wave, according to laboratory reports. Disease control, protection and treatment processes need to be carried out more effectively. The following activities are being carried out with special emphasis and the public is urged to participate.
- To inform the public about the COVID-19 outbreak situation in Myanmar issued by the Ministry of Health and Sports.
- To follow the instructions issued by the Ministry of Health and Sports; education, supervision and notifying processes are to be performed and if failure to comply, there will be fines and penalties.
- Ceremonies to be held in public like meetings, events and donations are not allowed except for mandatory ceremonies and programs.
- In carrying out the ceremonies, to strictly follow and supervise in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health and Sports.
- Restaurants have to sell take-away only.
- Performing live music, in-room karaoke are forbidden.
- While markets and shops open, the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health and Sports must be followed strictly. Only shops selling essential daily necessities should be allowed and shops selling other products must be temporarily closed.
- Sellers and shoppers in the markets require to wear a mask, live apart from each other and wash hands frequently.
- In case of outbreaks in schools, the Ministry of Health and Sports should temporarily close schools during the investigation and prevention activities.
- People must not travel unnecessarily. If you have to travel mandatorily, you must strictly follow the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health and Sports.
- At the entrance of the gates, body temperature measurement and monitoring for COVID-19 suspected symptoms will be made. If you have a high fever or any other symptoms, you should have your blood oxygen checked and tested for RDT.
- Visitors from designated stay-at-home townships are required to comply with restrictions and laboratory tests.
- To arrange places to restrict traffic in the areas, to organize treatment centers to isolate patients with no symptoms, prepare hospitals and clinics to treat critically ill patients and coordinate with local social organizations on arranging referral cases.
- To ensure that the township administration officers to facilitate the prevention and control of COVID-19 disease.
Nay Pyi Taw Council Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Control and Emergency Response Committee
4th July 2021